Fraser MI Homes & Real Estate
Fraser is a city in Macomb County of the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 14,480 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Metro Detroit region.
The Village of Fraser was incorporated by an act of the state legislature in 1894. The city was named for a lawyer from Detroit named Alexander J. Frazer. The City of Fraser was established by home rule charter November 7, 1956, and adopted by the electors on December 26, 1956.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 4.16 square miles (10.77 km2), of which 4.14 square miles (10.72 km2) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.05 km2) is water. The city is nearly square, bordered by 15 Mile Road, Kelly Road, 13 Mile Road, and Hayes Road.
- Entertainer and Las Vegas icon, the Amazing Johnathan
- Former Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jim Sorgi
- Former Carolina Hurricanes Stanley Cup winner Chad LaRose
- Former Jacksonville Jaguars and Purdue tight end Charles Davis
- Former Cy Young Award winner Pat Hentgen
- Former Major League Baseball pitcher Joe Decker
- Musician Jason Hartless
- Founder of the Fruehauf Corporation August Charles Fruehauf
- Actress Maribeth Monroe
- Screenwriter/Comic Book Creator Rylend Grant
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Fraser, MI.
If you would like more information on any of these Fraser real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Fraser listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.